Thursday, July 5, 2012

Goodbyes

Today was my last day here at St. John's School and I am longing for just a few extra days (or weeks!). I am going to miss everyone so much. To commemorate my departure, the girls in my dorm set up a wonderful surprise party for me! Natalie took me out of the dorm to take some pictures of the school, and when I got back I was greeted by a cake, endless snacks, and all of the friends that I had made over these four weeks. Tears were inevitably shed, but I know that this wont be the last I see of them. All of them have agreed to visit me if they are ever overseas, and I promised to keep in touch if I ever find myself back in Africa.


Now I'm off to Botswana for 10 days for the school holiday with my friend Courtney. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment