Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Arrival

I survived! The 16 hour travel time to South Africa could have only been a success with the help of hundreds of movies and TV shows offered by the South African Airlines flight. Thank goodness! Anna and I finally made it to the airport at 7:30 am Africa time. This is 1:30 am time but the kind Mr. Taylor, who picked up Anna and I from the airport, was unfortunately unaware of this. We drove to St. John's, which was a convenient 10 minutes away from JNB, and quickly got settled. I've already chosen my classes: Psycology, Geography, Divinity, English Language, and Economy (score!). So excited to take Economy after the sad realization that AP Econ. wouldn't couldn't fit into my St. George's schedule for my senior year. And, as much as I would love to continue blogging, I haven't slept for an entire 24 hours. Signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment