Friday, June 15, 2012

Tea, Tea, and... More Tea!

The tea intake going on over here on this side of the world has to be documented as absolutely staggeringly astronomical. Here's a look at the schedule:

- Tea for breakfast
- "Morning tea" break time
- Tea at lunch
- "Afternoon tea"
- Tea at dinner
- Tea before bed

The tea offered here by the school is certainly nothing to rave over, so how on earth can everyone be so obsessed with it around here?!

Well, when Alejandra's family hosted Anna and I for the weekend, I finally got to taste the better end of this tea phenomenon. Just in a small café there are hundreds of different teas to try. I have to say... I fell in love! Next on my checklist is to buy some delicious teas to bring back to the US with me. This way I can enjoy my tea like they do over here in South Africa... 6 times a day!

delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment